The Early Childhood Application is now ONLINE!
Register online between February 1 through March 31, 2017 with supporting documentation to enter your child's name in the lottery for a greater chance of enrollment at your school of choice. Application registrations received after March 31 will be placed on a waitlist. The online registration process can be completed from any device that has access to the Internet. If you don't have access to the Internet, you can apply in person at one of the following Early Childhood Centers where a staff person can assist you with applying online. Please visit one of the following locations:
- Chartiers Early Childhood Center, 3799 Chartiers Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15204, (412) 529-6792
- Conroy Early Childhood Center, 1398 Page Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15233, (412) 529-4291
- Crescent Early Childhood Center, 8080 Bennett Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15221, (412) 529-7842
- Peabody Early Childhood Center, 515 N. Highland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, (412) 529-8702
- Spring Garden Early Childhood Center, 1501 Spring Garden Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, (412) 529-4591
Please note that the following documents must be uploaded with your registration application:
- Income Verification (1 month of paystubs, a W-2 form, TANF papers, etc.)
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport
- Two (2) current proofs of residency (driver's license, utility bill, rental agreement)
For more information, please contact the Early Childhood Main Office at (412) 529-4291.