Gather supporting documents:
Requested Documents: All The District requests that students provide the following additional documents (if available). These documents are not required as a condition of enrollment and will not delay a child's enrollment.
Printing Form: Take it to Central Enrollment Office or your Neighborhood School. Please have all other requested and required documentation at the time of enrollment. Print button is located on the last page of packet.
Submit Form Electronically: Form will be emailed to Central Enrollment Office for re-registration, please have all other requested and required documentation ready to submit to complete enrollment. A PPS staff member will contact you. Submit button is located on the last page of packet.
- Current Photo ID (driver's license or state ID)
- Request for Student Records Form (given and completed on-site at the time of enrollment)
- Health/Physical Examination Records
- Academic, Attendance and Special Education Records
Required Documents: All students who are entering the District for the first time, at any grade, must submit the following documentation before being admitted:
- Evidence of the child's age (one of the following):
- Birth certificate/notarized copy of a birth certificate
- School Record indicating the date of birth
- Religious Record/notarized copy of a religious record (i.e. baptismal certificate)
- Hospital Record
- Valid passport
- Notarized statement from the parents or another relative indicating the date of birth
- Current proof of residence (any two of the following):
- Tax Statement
- Utility Bill
- Voter's Registration Card
- Credit Card Statement
- Drivers Licensure/State ID
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease (signed and notarized)
- Bank Statement
- Vehicle Registration
- Social Security letter/document
- Official Public Assistance letter/document
- Immunization records (with dates) in the form of (one of the following):
- Immunization records from their doctor or a medical office; OR
- School health records; OR
- Written statement or verbal assurance from the former school district, with records to follow; OR
- International Health Certificate
Guardianship: If you are not the natural parent or guardian of the child being enrolled, you must also provide appropriate legal documentation showing dependency or guardianship or a sworn statement of full residential support to the Office of Student Services located at the District's Administration Building, Room #440, Phone: (412) 529-3942 OR (412) 529-3950 OR (412) 529-3953, before the child will be admitted.
Non-resident students may be registered in accordance with the District's policy on Eligibility of Non-Resident Students
(Policy #202). To access the policy on the SCView Inquiry screen, select "Policies" from the Document Type
dropdown menu and enter the Policy number in the Policy No. box.